Friday, October 7, 2011

Take Two

Once upon a time, not that long ago, I decided to start a blog! A friend (hi AP!) said I should blog about my couponing adventures, and I figured I was up to the challenge! I recently decided I enjoy writing, and I'm decent at it, I was reading a lot of blogs and it seemed like a fun idea, and I felt like I would have LOADS to write about.

Well...I only went shopping with coupons once or twice (but I keep collecting them, with the hopes of getting back to it), so a blog on couponing probably wasn't a very good idea. Plus, I kept thinking of other things I wanted to write about that had nothing to do with couponing, so I decided to start a new How Not To blog, about everything. Because, even though to most people I look like I have my life pretty together, I really have no idea what I'm doing. So who better to give life advice than someone that has no idea how to handle her own life? Lots of people, probably....which is why this blog is a How Not To guide on life. If you're looking for legit advice, you'll probably find some scattered about, but don't be surprised when my life stories (seemingly) lead you down the wrong path. But, also, don't be surprised when the wrong path turns out to be the right one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment